Naughty or nice your dog deserves a tasty treat this holiday season. Or, make these as a cute hostess gift for your furriends and family!
1 cup whole wheat flour
1 cup oats
1/2 cup ground flaxseed
1/2 cup Open Farm
1/4 cup peanut butter
1. Preheat oven to 350˚ F.
2. In medium bowl, stir together flour, oats and flaxseed. Mix in ½ cup of broth and peanut butter. Mix well, adding additional broth as necessary to bring the mixture together to a thick dough.
3. Place the dough in plastic wrap and chill for an hour.
4. Remove from fridge and place onto a lightly floured surface. Roll to about ¼ inch thickness and cut into desired shape.
5. Bake for about 20 minutes or until golden brown, flipping halfway.
6. Let treats cool. Tip - you can add bits of kibble or pumpkin puree for added taste and texture!